Sunday, March 7, 2010

Justin Hackworth session


Last summer Justin Hackworth was running a special and I signed up for a mother-daughter photo shoot. I scheduled it for the beginning of August since I'd be very pregnant and I could use it as maternity shots as well. Huck surprised us at the end of July, so our session was put off for a while. Justin came to our house last week and did his thing. June was a little less-than-cooperative (that is unless there was a pink dora phone or a stuffed boots the monkey or a dart gun in the picture) but he still managed to get some great shots of her. Here are some favorites.




classic "i'm not going to smile" face


the darn dora phone










Oops - boots made it into this shot

Here's June singing the lead in a musical

8 comments:

Annee said...

Wow, those turned out so lovely. Her hair is getting so long. And she's looking very grown up. I love her dress.

Jan Hawkes said...

These are beautiful. What a priceless treasure. They remind me of some I saw taken of a first lady in the White House years ago. Must have been Jacqueline. Stunning backgrounds and gorgeous people captured being down-to-earth and happy.

Ie Li said...

Those are really sweet. I think the second one is my favorite.

Anne said...

love the ones on the front porch. what a great shoot!

holly said...

Great pictures...she is darling.

Bethany said...

Beautiful pictures!

My favorites are June on the crib, your solo Living Room pictures, the first one of you in the background and June in the foreground on the porch, and June singing the lead.

Stephanie said...

Love the pics Sarah!

Ana said...

So adorable!!