Tuesday, October 20, 2009

self-timer sister pics

I found these old pictures on Christine's camera and they made my heart smile and hurt all at once. I love my sisters and love the times we get to be together. This was from last summer, when I was obviously still GREAT with child. I don't remember what prompted such a photo shoot, or why, if we were going to be so dedicated about it (3 locations!) we didn't do more to beautify ourselves (hello ponytail & shiny gray shirt!), but it was fun.






1 comment:

Annee said...

I am quite certain I was beyond beautification at that particular moment. And we kept changing locations in hope that each time the results would be better. But they never were. I'm pretty positive you were never supposed to publish such ugly photos!! Well, I mean, I'm not pleased with them. Of course I think the rest of you look lovely. Even GREAT with child is beautiful.