Sunday, April 6, 2008

the whole point

Yesterday marked a banner day. The fruition of our grand master family plan. The whole reason I ever got behind the idea of getting motorcycles in the first place. Oliver is finally big enough to ride his own bike, so yesterday Scott packed up 3 motorcycles and 2 boys and they all went off to do boy stuff for the afternoon.



At the same time, I packed up the stroller and June, and we headed to the Gateway for some quality girl time at Anthropologie. A good time was had by all, there were no injuries, and some great Spring purchases were made.





When we got home, June ate an avocado.

9 comments:

Annee said...

Reminds me of when I convince Darin to spend a Saturday going to a baseball game with the boys. That's great that all the boys shared a fun activity together. I'm happy you made it to the Gateway! My girls could eat an avocado at each meal.

Annalee said...

I love Anthropologie, can't wait to see what you got! :)

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

That sounds awesome! I love the whole idea for father/son and mother/daughter activities. Did the boys love it? Did Oliver think this was cool?

Zack said...

wow, that is pretty awesome... you need to figure out how to take visitors, I don't think I've ever driven a motorcycle in my life!

Ie Li said...

Oliver rides motorcycles? He's so grown up!

Karin said...

Glad June is there for ya. I love that the motorcycles are in the background of Scott, and behind you, we see a minivan:)

emmy said...

Put a bowl of guacamole in front of Jack and he'll go to town. Another reason he and June are meant to be. They both love avocados! What says true love more then that?

Rachel F. said...

Edit:
"some great Spring purchases were made"
to
"Several fantastic items were purchased at the encouragement of my shopping partner and hopefully I can get past the guilt of buying everything I wanted to actually enjoy them. But Scott would want me to so..."

sarah said...

yeah that's true. rachel was no help at all and i ended up spending too much $$.