Tuesday, September 16, 2008

we love packages! but please don't take my picture anymore


















We got a fun surprise in the mail from seamstress extraordinaire Aunt Annee. She made some delicious treasures for June. Check out this dress. Awesome fabric and great forgiving Muumuu style. June and I went shopping and she found some accessories that really pull together the ensemble.


Then there's this apron with all the pockets around it. What a cute idea and June had a great time storing her treasures.

And finally a shirt to go with everyone's favorite skirt. Perfect outfit for eating donuts.

Thank you so much, Annee. You are so generous and talented.

6 comments:

Rachel F. said...

so cute! she's so lucky! i love getting packages. that hat and purse look is very chic.

Ie Li said...

What a little beauty she is!

LosPeterson said...

June is definitely en vogue but she's gotta give more love to the camera if she wants to make it in the fashion world! Annee needs to sell her wears on etsy. So cute.

emmy said...

There is the darling bird skirt again! June is too much. Tell her I love the hat, I love the apron, I love the dress, I love it all. Will Aunt Annee adopt me into her family?

yes. said...

im going to have to have annee pick me up some material....

Ana said...

So adorable!! June is quite the well dressed little lady!