Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Nie Nie day!


Today was declared "nie nie day" by Design Mom. She suggested everyone out there think of something they could donate and auction it off on their own blog, donating all the proceeds to the Nielson's recovery fund. I didn't get my stuff together to actually auction anything, so I'll just participate by spreading the word and by buying stuff. Here is a list of everything out there -- more than 165 different auctions. If you were thinking about donating anyways, this is a great way to get a little something more out of it! There are some awesome big items, hand-made items, getaways, collectors items, etc. So go check it out!

3 comments:

Annee said...

Have you won any auctions?

Rachel F. said...

Ok there are so many auctions, it's completely overwhelming!! I've spent hours combing through all the listed items. It's an absolute treasure chest.

But I settled on one of those celebration banners, that say Happy Birthday or whatever you want. They're so cute! Although now that Annee is so into fabric I could probably find enough fabric and make my own, but donating to the cause is good.

Annee said...

Rachel, you should add the link to what you are talking about. Like you said, it was overwhelming to try to see it all. I would like to see what you found.