Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4th at Seven Peaks and Panda Express

Nothing like trying to post daily to prove how boring and uneventful our daily life is. Today Annee took all the kids to Seven Peaks for a long time while I did some work and had a little break from mom duties.
I took them a picnic lunch to try and prolong their time at the park, while not spending any extra money there.

For dinner RZ & CZ & Nate joined us at Panda Express where the kids partook of plenty of orange chicken and the adults ate Cafe Rio takeout.
Adult table

Boys table -- we were a little short on chairs


Little girls table (Neon long hair optional)

Christine & Nate

Christine casually mentioned her big news to us that she was accepted to the BYU Masters of Accountancy program. Congratulations Christine! I'm so proud of you!

Man we should start doing something more fun and interesting than just eating all the time.

6 comments:

Rachel F. said...

Yes it was a real challenge to not post about food every single day in May. Sad huh.

You're doing great!! Keep it up. You will love this when you're done.

Jan Hawkes said...

Haley has a season pass to 7 Peaks and has been going as often as you. After your first post, I told her to keep on eye open for your tribe. Given the numbers, I didn't think that ya'll would be difficult to spot, but she hasn't seen you yet. She thinks you must hang out in different parts of the park than she and her friends do. So close and yet so far away. She starts EFY on Monday.

PS: I love the daily posts you and Rachel are/were doing. Fun idea.

Annalee said...

looks delicious!

AP said...

Looks like fun. Food is always a good idea :-) My Annie keeps asking to come back over to play... "cause there's lots of nice girls there". Love the neon hair!

Michelle said...

Sure looks like fun with Annee there. I love hanging out with my sister's. I cannot believe how much Christine looks like you, Sarah! I thought it was you in the pictures. Wow- I guess that is what everyone says about my sister's and I.

Ie Li said...

Congrats to Christine!

I love the neon hair.

We miss you all.