Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7th on our own again

I don't have a picture today, but wanted to keep up the daily posting anyways. I'll just note the news that the Earnests have left Utah and are making their trek to the beach by way of Zions National Park, then Las Vegas, then San Diego, then we'll meet up with them at Capistrano Beach on Friday. We had such a nice time hosting them in Provo. They are great guests and I can't stress enough how nice it was to have my sister here. She is funny and gracious and generous and strong and smart and compassionate and so many other good things. She cooked and cleaned and entertained and accommodated. Really, it was lovely.

In lieu of a picture, I'll leave you with a funny June-ism. First I'll say I am not a fan of potty-talk and thankfully none of my boys are either so we've avoided that angle of conversation and vocabulary in our home so far. But when June told me that she "burped in her buns", I couldn't help but laugh. As far as I can tell she came up with this clever and accurate description all on her own.

1 comment:

jayne wells said...

Okay that is hillarious.