Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st with Great Grandma Z and baseball

Oliver W, Ruby E, Henry E, Grandma Z, June W, Brenden W, Jane E, George E
at This Is The Place Heritage Park, Salt Lake City

Oliver holding a duckling (so you can see his lovely smiling face)

**Park pictures courtesy of Aunt Annee who is quicker on the draw than I am.



We got back from Salt Lake and went straight to Brenden's baseball game (that's him playing shortstop). The weather took a bad turn and it started pouring rain, but the game went on. It was very close and pretty exciting.



**Baseball photos courtesy of Uncle Brett who made a surprise and welcome visit on his way back to California from Colorado & Idaho.

****I can see that if this photo-a-day thing is going to work I need to get on the ball with my own camera.

1 comment:

Annalee said...

I am liking the photo a day idea... but ya, you better carry around your camera! :)