Saturday, May 24, 2008

11 years!

Today is our 11-year anniversary! That's pretty impressive, I think. Yay for us! I love you, Scott.

On Friday we packed up the car (convinced Christine to come along) and drove west. We are spending the weekend with Scott's family at their lovely beach house in Capistrano Beach. Rain was forecast, but today was a beautiful 65 degrees and sunny. Tonight we made s'mores over a fire on the sand under the stars listening to the waves. Couldn't be better! We'll be back on Tuesday. Then home for a week and then right back for Zackrison Family beach week. Woohoo! Pictures to come...

5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary you guys!!! I can't beleive it has been 11 years...that is so exciting...A lot has happened since the days at LCHS...Man I feel old...Have a great Memorial day weekend..I love the beach and wish I was there..

Zack said...

that sounds like a blast! We can't wait to see the place, post pictures!

have a great day!
-Zack

paul said...

congrats to the two of you.

i hope somebody got a montrose cristo. or at least some mesquite ribs.

oh come on. don't tell me you didn't, at very least, stop and get some of the Tanner Hard Rock nachos? In 'n Out?

Ie Li said...

Happy anniversary! We're so excited to see you all.

emmy said...

Happy 11 years Wileys! You guys act like a couple of newly weds, I would have never guessed! Now why weren't we invited along on the trip?