Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I., II. & III.

I. Accessories


June has started into her [apparently inevitable] accessorizing phase. She loves to find hats and necklaces and bracelets and cruise around the house with them. This is how I found her the other day. (BTW - she is completely capable of walking now, but she's not really convinced yet.)


II. Toys


What is the point to buying all those stupid toys when this is obviously way more fun. I'm seriously SERIOUSLY hard pressed to think of any of the "exciting" "essential" "impactful" toys that we got for Christmas that the kids have any interest in whatsoever. Oliver wanted to play "pretend you mailed me" all day today.


III. Window Box


Remember the project Scott was working on a while back where he got to use all his fancy tools? We got the flowers today and put it all together and it looks beautiful! Thanks so much Scott!

8 comments:

Ie Li said...

I love that. "Pretend you mailed me" sounds like a really fun game. One I'm sure Mei Li would love. Seriously, why do we spend money on toys? I love June's accessories. And your flower box is BEAUTIFUL!

Annee said...

Scott should start a side business. He's not that busy, right?! Those turned out devine. I'm so thrilled to see June accesorizing. I'm telling you, just step aside and watch her turn into a girly girl, like unto her cousins! Nothing you can do about it but take pictures.

yes. said...

so scott really does know how to use all those things..im impressed.I wish i could play the "pretend you mailed me" game all day as well.

LosPeterson said...

Where did Oliver want to be mailed to? Might I suggest NY? Then you guys could fly out here to collect him and stay for a visit. June, btw, looks fabulous.

Randi said...

Okay - didn't even know you had a blog. now I can keep tabs. love the wallpaper too.

sarah said...

brett do you recognize the hat june is wearing? it's an old elm hat you gave me for xmas a few years ago.

Katie said...

I think it's funny she plays "lady in a winter hat pushing a shopping cart" and "McDonald's worker".
Have you seen the Malcolm in the Middle where the brother tries to mail himself to China? It was very funny.
I LOVE the window boxes! Way to go Scott!

emmy said...

We are all impressed with Scott's manly craftsmanship. Now Ryan wants to know if you will come build him some at our house!