Monday, January 21, 2008

For those of us in Utah...


I stumbled upon this blog lately and I'm loving it. They search out and report every day about cool stuff in Utah - shops, restaurants, artists, etc. I found it when they reviewed Soel Boutique in Provo, so that immediately gave it credibility to me!
Your Heart Out

p.s. Rachel - check out the post about Mini's cupcakes in Salt Lake.

p.p.s. Also, this place in Orem looks delicious!

p.p.p.s. Also, can you think of where I could put these great french alphabet cards in my house?

5 comments:

Katie said...

Do you want to schedule a date for eating at the pizza place, maybe to celebrate our birthday's in Feb.? We'll be down there then.
The cards would be tres chic matted, framed and hung in a symmetirical arrangement in sweet little June's room.

sarah said...

That would be really fun Katie. When are you coming?

Annee said...

Maybe we should split the alphabet and each hang some in little girls rooms. You know, all 26 letters could be over kill. Don't you think? I wish I could be at your birthday luncheon!

Ie Li said...

Those card are adorable. Maybe 26 is too much to put up on a wall. Maybe you could just frame J U N and E.

Katie said...

We will be down at the end of Feb. for Nate's wedding which is scheduled for the 29th.
If you hung the cards in 5 rows of 5, in matching frames and matting, but left the J out and framed it the same as the others, but hung it somewhere else in the room. You'd have to have an open wall to use.
Annee, you should definitely be at the birthday luncheon.