Wednesday, January 9, 2008

fuzzy bear

This is the perfect outfit for a baby to wear on a late night winter jammie ride...
to go to blockbuster to get this...

Scott & I both enjoyed it. It had the right balance of western shoot-'em-up and human drama for a good couples movie. It was, however, an especially hard one for those of us who have a hard time telling people apart in movies. If you're one of us, be sure to watch with someone understanding and helpful who doesn't mind answering all the "who's that guy?" interruptions.

5 comments:

Annee said...

That is such a great suit. Where did she get it? And I've been wondering about that movie. Thanks for the review.

sarah said...

The suit was a gift from the Wileys for Christmas. It's great because it's warm and soft without being overly puffy, so she can wear it in her carseat. It is a bit big, but that's ok. I think it came from LLBean.

Rachel F. said...

That movie was great! I watched it on the flight home from Christmas. I didn't expect to love it but found myself oddly engaged and interested. Who knew Western was still a genre worth paying attention to!

Ie Li said...

I like your background! Is it the same as your powder room wallpaper?

Geo said...

That's funny. I was just looking at something like a grownup version of the bear suit, and wishing to make a purchase . . . .

I'm of your same can't-keep-'em-straight persuasion. Good thing Rob always seems to know who's who in movies.