Monday, February 25, 2008

my top 4

Annee has requested my list of top 4 hates (see previous post) so here you go:

1) I hate a messy car. I clean it out between every stop and get it washed and vacuumed as often as I can.

2) I hate naggy and whiney wives. I have no sympathy or tolerance for them (probably to a fault).

3) I hate it when people mess up my piles when I'm doing the laundry (although everyone's getting much better at this now).

4) I hate the idea of being early. I have to say "the idea of being early" because a)I haven't actually been early often enough to know that I hate the actuality of it and b)the few times I have been early it hasn't really been that bad. But in advance I always think it will be so boring and wasted time that could have been better spent doing something else.

1 comment:

Rachel F. said...

Better late than never?


1) I hate grocery store bouquets of roses. Especially red ones. (Of course, the sentiment is nice but the presentation is not.)

2) I hate getting all the way down to the car, inside, motor running, then realizing I forgot something in my room. (Very rarely do I actually go back for it.)

3) I hate trying to decide what to make for dinner. (Especially when the involved party says, "Just make whatever you want.")

4) I hate going to the gym for spinners only to find that every bike is already taken. (And then finding out they have a new system that requires you to buy a bike reservation for $1 the day before... what?)