Friday, March 7, 2008

A day in the life of June

7:30am Wake up and make my bed

8:00am Help Brenden get ready for school.

9:00am Help myself to a snack of banana flavored star treats.

9:30am Do the dishes

10:00am Check the daily blogs and email

11:00am Take a shower

12:00pm
Check on the lemon tree

1:00pm Help myself to a snack of goldfish

2:00pm Conference call for work

4:00pm Unpack our bag after our outing

5:00pm Play chess with Oliver

6:00pm Practice the piano

7:00pm Time to go to bed. Better get a good night's rest and get ready for another productive day tomorrow.

8 comments:

Annee said...

That is classic. Well done! I want June.

Ie Li said...

I loved every part of her schedule! I'm just glad I don't have to clean up her work. :)

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

that was darling.

Bethany said...

So Sarah, what do you do all day?

Rachel F. said...

very cute!! she's getting very good at spreading things out on the floor. expert, in fact.

i suspect june's activities are closely tied to your own. wake up, breakfast, kids to school, cram a shower in there, blog, work, play, bedtime.

Karin said...

Gee, Sarah, with such a great helper, what do YOU do all day?

Katie said...

She leads a very exhausting life. Can you imagine trying to keep up with that?

Zack said...

so cute!