Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Preschool on TV

Oliver was watching Noggin and during one of those breaks where they try to teach your kid something - you know those breaks that make you think maybe it's ok they're watching so much tv because look at all the useful information they're learning - he heard them say, "The human body is made up half of water." He turned quickly to me with a very surprised look and said, "Wow Mom did you hear that? My body is half water. I wonder if it's the left half or the right half." He then proceeded to poke himself and make guesses about where there must be water based on which parts are most squishy.

3 comments:

~j. said...

Excellent point. Did you suggest that maybe it's his top or bottom half?

Ie Li said...

Sarah, that's such a cute story. I'm pretty sure that on my body, the watery half is the bottom half.

Zack said...

LOL!