Monday, March 3, 2008

A little of this, a little of that

Nothing major to report here, but here are a few minor milestones/events to make note of.

Lisa was in town and was nice enough to come over and give me a haircut very early on Saturday morning. She brought her cute Ariel and Karin & Anna tagged along too. Scott put on breakfast for the babies and got a little taste of what it would be like to have triplets. What a guy! (Notice the nice new high chair Scott bought for June. He finally had to take matters into his own hands since I was having trouble getting past the loss of my cute vintage chair. But I have to admit this one is great - nice wood style with removable tray cover and snug fit. It is a whole different experience feeding her now.)

June & Oliver were rockin' out to the "Nick & Brothers Band" (Oliver thinks that's what the Naked Brothers Band is actually called).















On Sunday Brenden finished another impressive Lego project - the Ferrari F430. I'm glad I snapped a picture quickly because today he has already destroyed it. What fun is a sports car if it can't actually race?














On Saturday I spent some time helping Scott out in the garage. I left the boys "in charge" of June and figured they'd play with her and come get me when she started bugging them or crying too much. After a while I heard her crying in much distress and went in only to find her 3/4 of the way up the stairs. I HAD NO IDEA SHE COULD DO THAT!!!

The bike ramp finally made it's way outside and the boys have been practicing some sweet moves. Should we have the neighbors sign waivers?

June is 11 months old and we've finally started letting her cry herself to sleep. It's a sad thing to listen to, but it was time. Hopefully it won't last much longer. (This is June just waking up from a nap sporting some sweet bed hair!)

Oliver has been practicing (we've found rolling behind a shopping cart works best to learn) and today he can finally roll on his Heeleys like a pro! (And look! I learned how to put video on a blog!)

7 comments:

Ie Li said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ie Li said...

Do you have a picture of your new do?

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

A lot of fun to see you. Scott would make and excellent manny. Oliver is rockin' in those heelies. I have yet to even try to put a video on the blog, probably because I do not video very often. I should try it. Did the bike find a home? Still sad I did not get your yoga message.

Karin said...

You guys have such cute kids! It was fun hanging out over the weekend- and thanks, Scott, for introducing a yummy new food for Anna to eat. I've fed her egg yolk before, but she hasn't been a fan. She gobbled down your eggs though, so I'll have to try 'em tomorrow.

Annee said...

Check out all those little girls. That's so cute. I wish I could have added to more to Scott's breakfast party.

Annee said...

Can you believe on grammar day, I misspelled a word?! Oh well. I meant two more.

Katie said...

Great pictures. Scott looks like a Consumer Reports guy testing baby seats. I think your high chair is really cute.
Oliver is good on those Heely's. Brenden is amazing with Lego's.
June is Gorgeous!