Wednesday, March 19, 2008

last call


We've been waiting and anticipating and hoping and dreaming and now the day has finally arrived. Today is the last official day of winter. So you know what that means.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
LAST CHANCE TO WEAR YOUR WINTER WARDROBE

So get your corduroy pants and wool sweaters out one more time and then put them away into the far corners of your closet until the appropriate time to pull them out again next year. I don't care how cold it is in your part of the world. You should not be wearing them past today. That's what layering is for.

And I know you're anxious, but whatever you do.........
.
.
.
.
.
.

DO NOT PUT ON THAT WHITE SKIRT YET!


It's too soon. Waiting until the Memorial Day will make it all the sweeter. Have fun with your florals and ruffles and even some seersucker. But just make the white wait. You can do it. Just a little longer.


That's right. I'm old school.


1 comment:

Rachel F. said...

I love it! Thanks for the reminder. I way prefer my spring wardrobe to my winter one.

Bonus, in 20 years your kids will look back and see how cool and stylish you were.