Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!


You are an amazing man, an awesome father, an incredible husband, a great friend.

You are caring and compassionate and tender and sensitive.

You are strong and smart and capable and hard-working.

You are giving and generous and thoughtful and kind.

You are humble and faithful.

You are funny and fun-loving.

You are talented and handsome.

You are a great example and so so much more.

You are my best friend, my love, my companion, my whole.

And because you are, I am.
And because you are, our family is.

I love you more than words can express. I admire you and have fun with you and am so proud to be your wife.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!

Love, Sarah



p.s. I love it when you make this face

5 comments:

Annee said...

That is a good face. Happy birthday Scott!!

holly said...

Happy Birthday, SWV.

Ie Li said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

Rachel F. said...

Happy birthday indeed!!

~j. said...

Happy Birthday, Scott!

(What did you all do to celebrate?)